International events | International Private School Agora Barcelona
At Agora International School Barcelona, we provide added value to our pupils’ global readiness over the course of the academic year, with unique learning experiences at NACE Schools international events.
These international events are a vital part of the curriculum of NACE Schools, since they encourage pupils’ global readiness. Through the international events, in which NACE Group schools from different countries take part, pupils improve their language skills while they build relationships with students from other countries and enjoy a unique experience.
Some of the most important international events organised over the course of the school year are:
- NACE Model United Nations: simulations of the United Nations in which pupils become country delegates and debate global problems in English.
- Academic Olympics: Science and maths Olympiads in which pupils develop their skills in the field of science.
- International Music Week: a day when pupils display their passion for music.
- NACE Olympic Games: a sporting competition in which pupils give it their all in different sports (football, rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, athletics, among others).
- Visual Arts Competition: an art competition in which pupils show us all their creativity and sensitivity through their own creations.